You are cordially invited to attend promotion seminar about Resources Group Logistics’ Services
Resources Group Logistics is a subsidiary of National infrastructure Co., Ltd and a pioneer in establishing Myanmar’s first ever dry ports in the country since November 2018.
- Our two dry ports in Ywarthargyi, Yangon (40 acres) and Myitnge, Mandalay (35 acres) offer one-stop logistics service, which includes:
General and Bonded Warehouse storage and handling (33,000 SQM in YTG and 14,400 SQM in MN)
- Outdoor yard storage and handling (8+ acres in YTG, 4+ acres in MN)
- Inland laden and empty container depot storage, handling, repair, maintenance (4,200 TEUs in YTG, 1,600 TEUs in MN)
- Reefer container services (68 points in YTG, 32 points in MN)
- Export and import customs clearance services
- Short and long-haul truck transportation (RGL own 24 units of 40ft tractor trailer)
- Scheduled rail freight transportation (minimum 27 wagons per week)
We tailor our services to meet each and every customer’s needs in the most efficient manner.
Unrelated to the dry port, RGL also operates a 9,000 SQM warehouse in Hlaing Thar Yar Zone 2, and a 3,000 SQM warehouse in Myawaddy.
Please let us know how we can be of service!
Phone: +959899880303, +959777007823